Sunday, April 06, 2008

One after the other, now is my family problem again. Mum got pissed with me again. Come on, I am also pissed lol.. She anyhow promised aunty that I will be joiniong them for dinner, and luckily I have no event or outing going on. Just ask her this question and she just flare up 1st, and of course I will agure back. In the end, Dad got pissed off too, and dad more or less side me, and in the end, she wasnt happy at all,and everything just goes on and on. Till today she still gives me black face and attitude. Comes to think about it, I know is also my fault that I shouldnt have answer back and say anymore stuff, but I has already apologise, what do you still expect me to do?? Why you treat me is so different?? Am I your daughter too?? The way you treat me, just sadden me..

But I must said that at least today I am lucky that I have Bby to accompany me,thought is just a short while, but is just the heart that matters. Despite of his tiredness after his praying in the morning, but he still makes the effort to come and meet me, which really makes my heart feels better and more "Xin Wei". Thank You Bby.

I really really wish that all the rubbish that has happen recently will go away as soon as possible, hopes that everything will be smoother from tomorrow onwards. May god bless me!!

No comments: